Fred and His Amazing Night-time Powers - Part 1
WALT: Share our understanding of the text as it is read (comprehension).
1. How do you know that Mrs Rams bottom regretted the kids bringing torches last year?Everyone was staying up to late and eating.
2. How come Fred didn’t groan?He was blind so teachers did not mean anything to him.
3. How did the boys feel about Fred? How do you know?The boys looked at each other and thought that Fred would not fit in.
4. What kind of personality do you think James Cowan has? What kind of kid is he?He is a cheeky kid
5. Why did the boys make Fred sleep on the bottom bunk?Because they don’t want to be the ones who are responsible for when he falls off the top bunk.Because they do not want the responsible for when Fred falls off in the middle of the night.
6. What kind of jobs do you think the kids had to do?They had to do their own dishes,They had to make their beds and neatly,put their bags under their bed neatly.
7. How do you play kidnappers? List the instructions below:You have to tag another member of a different team and then tack them to your secret hideout then lock them in your presen.
Early finishers: Draw an image of one thing the kind were NOT allowed to bring or a picture of what you think James Cowan looks like. Post to your blog explaining in detail what you have drawn.