1. What materials are the optimist made of today?fibreglass although it is still built with wood
2. Who is the optimist designed specifically for? kids who are the age of 15
3. Why was the optimist made?He wanted to make a low cost dingy for kid to learn how to sail.
4. How many kilograms is the hull of an optimist?35 kg
5. How does the Optimist dinghy help future Olympians?It help by telling kid to sail and learn more about optimistic dinghy.
6. Who would you recommend the Optimist Sailing Dinghy to?I would recommend the younger children so that they can experience things that they have not done before.